LGV TRAINERS TEST CENTRE, NORTHAMPTON – COMING MARCH 2014
Currently awaiting approval by Driving Standards Agency and set to commence testing March 2014
LGV Trainers will be the only Northampton based training school to offer onsite LGV & Driver CPC practical testing
Our customers and candidates will benefit by ;
- Having access to a more efficient and local delivery of licence acquisition tests
- Reduced journey times, meaning more training and preparation time
- An expected increase in pass rates through enjoying a more familiar Testing Centre, since the site you train on will be the same as the site you are tested on!
- A more enjoyable experience overall, reducing the emotional build up that many of us suffer from prior to any test
- Access to a well maintained and protected site from the notorious bad winter weather in the UK
- Being reliable in all conditions with surfaces being maintained by civil engineers, May Gurney Ltd, ensuring the facility is not affected by ice, snow etc.
- Direct access to the familiar test routes of Northampton
- No additional cost just added benefits in the training you receive
Our Test Facility will be an exclusively operated site, being used by LGV instructors and our customers ONLY (No other training companies will have authorised access or use).
For further information or to book a training course and test please call 01604 250045 at anytime (7 days)
Recently completed bodywork refurbishment and livery for the LGV Trainers DAF 65, with the 40 foot box trailer due to be completed this week, to complete the new fleet livery for the company.
Bodywork by Ray Mace, Automotive Body Services Ltd, Northampton – 01604 763100
Livery by Charles Frost Signs & Design, Northampton, 07917 756068