The second stage to gaining your Initial Qualification, module 2 must be passed before attempting module 4. This is a new practical test focusing on vehicle safety. The test is lasts for 30 minutes, throughout which you will be required to demonstrate your knowledge and ability in the areas detailed below:
- Ability to load the vehicle with due regard for safety rules and proper vehicle use
- Security of the vehicle and contents
- Ability to prevent criminality and trafficking in illegal immigrants
- Ability to assess emergency situations
- Ability to prevent physical risk
- Demonstrate your ability through a physical walk round vehicle safety check
The test consists of 5 topic areas, laid down to meet the Driver CPC syllabus.
Pass Mark – You need to score 15 out of 20 possible points in each topic area (75%) and an overall score of 80%
This module requires the provision of a suitable vehicle, which is usually the vehicle used for module 3.
Please see our pricing summary for our training packages to prepare you for all 4 modules.