1. No estimate or assessment of training time required by a driver to reach test standard may be considered to be in any way a guarantee that a driver will pass the test at the end of the suggested training time.
2. A training day is normally 8 hours on a dual basis or 4 hours solo and is normally 8am-4pm unless by prior arrangement.
3. All driver training, assessments, and tests are payable on receipt of invoice no later than 2 weeks from commencement of training. Any extra training booked during a course must be paid for before the test date. A non-refundable deposit of 15% is required at time of booking unless previously arranged with management.
4. No allowance or refund can be made for cancellation or non attendance of a driver booked on a test or course unless 14 working days notice of cancellation, in writing, has been received by the management, in which case 90% of the training fees will be refundable.
5. Our prime concern throughout all training by the company is to provide the highest possible standard of road safety for the protection of our trainees, the public and our staff. In the event that a trainee is found at any time during the course to be unsuited to further training, we reserve the right to terminate the course. Any training time not taken may then be reschedule in accordance with the instructor’s recommendation.
Please Note: Dependant upon length of notice practical test fees are not always refundable.
6. If this initial stage of training is satisfactorily completed but our subsequent internal assessment tests reveal that a driver has made insufficient progress to safely attempt the test, we must, in the interests of road safety, reserve the right to cancel the use of our vehicle for that test. In the event of such cancellation, the company will refund the final days training (Test day) fee, but not the practical test fee, and can accept no liability for any other loss caused by such cancellation.
7. Should training time be lost due to weather conditions or vehicle breakdown, we will provide alternative additional time.
8. Should strike action by the government agency (DSA) prevent any practical tests bookings going ahead, LGV Trainers cannot be held responsible for additional costs incurred.
9. Training can only be provided subject to the above conditions. A copy of these conditions is included with all training brochures and printed on the reverse of our invoices.
10. In the unlikely event of your disatisfaction, complaints must be submitted in writing to the Operations Director, Christopher Harwood, who shall deal with them accordingly in line with our internal complaints procedure.